Cabins: Total: 05|
Deluxe Double: 9.8m2|
Deluxe Twin: 10.3 m2|
Deluxe triple: 14.8 m2|
(connecting room is available)
Cabin size: Deluxe cabin: 9.8m2/32ft2
- Special designed junk, based on the Chinese legendary Red Dragon boat which carried goods from the North Sea to Singapore.
- Good for a small group of family, friends, couple who like an boutique boat with unique services.
- Connecting room is available
Launched on 23rd March, Red dragon junk is one of the most deluxe traditional cruises in Halong Bay - a world heritage site. With the harmony of its style, decoration, set – up and impressive itineraries, Red dragon junk shows you the way relax should be. The well – trained and enthusiastic crew in traditional fishing costume always bring you a trustful and closer feeling. Based on the Ancient Halong Sail-Boat Style, ...
Cabins: Total: 21 cabins|
Deluxe: 02 cabins|
Superior: 19 cabins
Cabin size: Superior: 12m2/129ft2| Deluxe: 20m2/215ft2|
- New route: Hon Gai - Vung Vieng Fishing Village - Ban Chan Beach - Thien Canh Son Cave - Hon Gai
- Professional Cruise mananger (English Speaking)
- In Land Serivces: Victory café - a rest stop after a long trip (before boarding the cruise)
Our 42 meter junk boast 21 luxurious cabins with private bath, air conditioning, linen sheets with all the amenities and services you would expect from a four-star hotel. On board is our full service restaurant for 42 guests, sun deck with comfortable lounge chairs, massage service and an attentive staff to cater to your every need. Along with the great facilities we have special activities: small boats to explore the caves, sea kayaking, ...
Cabins: Total: 12 cabins|
Deluxe Cabin: 07 cabins (02 Twin + 05 Double)|
Suite Cabin: 04 cabins|
Family Suite: 01 cabin (Connecting rooms: 01 Twin room and 01 Double room)
Cabin size: Deluxe cabin: 15m2/166ft2| Suite cabin: 18m2/193ft2| Family Suite cabin: 31m2/333ft2
- New cruise (just launching in early 2011).
- Connecting rooms (01 Twin room and 01 Double room).
- Modern western bathroom.
Glory Cruises are modern and tastefully designed boats, the boats feature spacious, well-appointed cabins and suites with large en-suite bathrooms, large sundecks with comfortable lounging furniture and elegant dining rooms and bars. Glory Cruises offer an elegant, relaxing and fulfilling ways to explore endless style in Halong bay. The cruise brings us into contact with local people in different floating villages of the Halong bay. ...