Cabins: Suite & Terrace suite: 06|
Deluxe balcony: 16|
Cabin size: Suite & Terrace suite: 19.2m2/206ft2| Deluxe balcony: 18.2m2/195ft2| Deluxe: 16.2m2/174ft2
- Perfect for whom seeking a luxury services in Halong bay
- English/ French/ German/ Spainish/ Scandinavian Speaking Cruise Manager
- 3 days trip is highly recommended to whom wish traveling in land and on sea (combination Halong bay and biking in Cat Ba Island)
Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Paradise Cruise, a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. Paradise Cruise is custom-designed yacht features three decks that house an elegant restaurant, bars, and a massage room plus seventeen luxurious sleeping cabins. With so much space, passengers can truly unwind and enjoy the bay’s magnificent scenery. While all those who visit Halong Bay are charmed by the ...
Cabins: Indochina Sails Premium: 24 cabins|
Indochina Sails I & II:14 cabins|
Indochina Sails III:15 cabins
Cabin size: Superior:14m2/150ft2| Deluxe:16m2/172ft2| Suite:19m2/204ft2
- The first company to offer overnight cruises on the bay
- English-speaking crew
- Meticulous in design
Backed by over ten years experience hosting international guests on the tranquil waters of Halong Bay, Indochina Sails has set a new standard for luxury cruising. The first company to offer overnight cruises on the bay, we are now widely known as the number one choice for discerning travellers. Our fleet of six newly built wooden junks are designed in time-honoured traditional style, with contemporary and luxurious cabins and facilities. ...
Cabin size: Deluxe cabin: 20 m2 / 215ft2 | Grand deluxe cabin: 25 m2 / 269ft2 | Executive cabin: 20 m2 / 215ft2 | Long Quan Suite cabin: 36 m2 / 387ft2 | Au Co suite cabin: 40 m2 / 430 ft2
- Three full day cruise
- Unquie route with combination Halong, Lan Ha & Bai Tu Long bay
- Large room size with luxurious services
Cabin size: Junior suite: 38 m2 / 409 ft2| Superior suite: 40 m2 / 430 ft2| Premium suite: 42 m2 / 452 ft2
- Butler Service
- Air conditioning / Heating
- Private independent dining area
- Private Terrace
Paradise Peak offers an unprecedented cruising experience in Halong Bay. More than a boat, it combines the facilities of a luxury resort with the supreme refinement of a boutique hotel, and an exceptionally personalized service that provides a fully tailor-made cruise with infinite possibilities. While onboard, you will enjoy the “Peak touch”, an unequalled array of facilities and entertainments. Revive your senses at the Spa, ...
Cabins: 20 Cabins on Bhaya Classic 1, 2 & 3|
15 Cabins on Bhaya Classic 4
Cabin size: 18 Deluxe cabin: 12.5m2/145ft2 on Bhaya Classic 1, 2 & 3| 15 Deluxe Cabin: 12.5m2/145ft2 on Bhaya Classic 4| 02 Royal Suite Cabin: 16.5m2/177ft2 per ship
- Bhaya café on shore: place for relaxation after along trip and before boarding on boat.
- New route to visit Halong and Bai Tu Long Bay - Less touristy Hon Gai Tourist wharf - Vung Vieng fishing village - Sung Sot cave - Hon Gai Tourist Wharf.
- Cruise further in Lan Ha bay for 3 days trip, kayaking full day.
Halong Bay Cruise ship Bhaya was inspired by the majestic luxury of the ships used by Vietnam's Imperial Emporers. To ease themselves of the lofty worries of imperial reign and the constant plotting and counter-plotting of the imperial court, Vietnam's Emporers would seek the isolated safety and seclusion of their imperial vessels. Halong Bay has always been a favorite destination. Launched in July 2007, the first Bhaya cruise ship ...