The word “V’Spirit” actually means “Vietnamese Spirit”, and our goal is to help you experience that feeling which is part of our daily lives. The entire length of our country is next to the sea which feeds us, and on which many of us live and work. Much of our delicious, traditional cuisine is derived from the riches of the sea, and our love of family, friends, and gathering around a good meal ...
Cabins: Phoenix I: 16 cabins|
Phoenix II: 10 cabins|
Phoenix III: 12 cabins
Cabin size: Phoenix I, II: 14m2/157ft2| Phoenix III: 13m2/140ft2|
- 02 options for 3 days trip: Kayaking full day in Lan Ha Bay or Cat Ba island visit
- Halong bay and Cat Ba Island for 3 days trip, homestay is availble for whom wish to come back to nature, do the farm work
- Family room and connecting door is available (Suitable for family or small group
Discover the splendors of Halong Bay aboard the Halong Phoenix Cruiser, a wooden junk that combines classic beauty with modern comfort. Designed with Asian traditional junk, luxurious and elegant. From the moment you step on board, you will feel pampered. Our professional crew and experienced captains can take you to explore tranquil scenery in the safest conditions.
Cabins: 12 Deluxe Cabins
Cabin size: Cabin size:| 12.5m2/134ft2
- Internet on board
- Rock climbing option for 3 days cruise option
- Vietnamese traditional junk
The myth of Calypso has been inspirited into the Calypso Cruiser. “Glamour” and “Grandeur” are best to characterize Calypso. The cruiser features 12 luxury cabins, all finely equipped, and exposed to the widest view of the Bay; a restaurant features a feast for the senses; and a panoramic sundeck allowing different activities with the beauty of Halong Bay as backdrop.
Cabins: Total: 11 cabins|
Double Cabin: 07 cabins |
Twin Cabin: 04 cabins
Cabin size: Deluxe cabin: 11m2/118ft2
- Boutique boat with unique services.
- Cruise on the same boat for 3 days (do not need to transfer to the small boat on the 2nd day).
- Romantic Dinner in Thay Cave for 3 days cruise option.
Dragon’s Pearl are modelled on the traditional junks that used to sail these waters. Whether you are dinning in the restaurant, lounging on one of the two sundecks or relaxing in the comfort of your cabin, you will be surrounded by the handcrafted teak and oak that make the Dragon’s Pearl wonderful sailing vessels. This classic junk is ideal for parties for larger groups (up to 20 people) or even incentive groups. Alternatively ...
Cabins: Total: 16 Deluxe cabins on Oriental Sails 1|
08 Deluxe cabins on Oriental Sails 2
Cabin size: Deluxe cabin: 11.6m2/124ft2
- Adventure activities for 3 days trip with rock climbing option.
- Original route: Halong - Sung Sot Cave - Titop or Luon Cave.
- Good for family group who looking for connecting rooms in traditional junk to Halong Bay with reasonable price.
Designed in the concept of Oriental style junk boat, the Deluxe Oriental Sail is among the good-feedback junks in Halong Bay. The Oriental Sail features with air-conditioned 16 bedrooms. On the first floor (first desk) are 12 bed rooms and kitchen. And located on the second floor are 4 cabins with connecting door, restaurant and bars. Oriental Sail Cruise is the wonderful way to enjoy Halong Magical Bay. The top desk is equipped with comfortable ...